We’re hiring a Client Relationship Associate to join our team. Take a look at the job description below and follow the directions for applying if this seems like a good fit for you.
Summary of Responsibilities:
This position provides client support, assists in the day-to-day operations of the firm, and aids in technical support to the advisors. This includes gathering client data, organizing/maintaining financial documents, and using financial software programs to enhance the client experience.
- Sophisticated organizational skills, including physical resources (such as files, manuals, etc.) and nonphysical resources (such as calendars, appointments, events, client contact records, images, etc.)
- Proficiency with computer programs ( MS Word and Excel, CRM, E-Money, and Morningstar®)
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- Ability to interact with people across all levels of the business
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with basic marketing concepts and practices
- A self-starter who can work independently
- Attention to detail
- BA or BS preferred
- Licensed notary is preferred
- Experience in the investment/insurance industry is a plus
- Completion of the registered paraplanner (RP) program is a plus
- FINRA Series 6, FINRA Series 65, or FINRA Series 66 is a plus
- Work with clients to complete paperwork; ensure all required forms are completed fully and accurately
- Sit in on Advisor-Client Meetings, gather and review personal financial information with the client
- Review statements provided by clients
- Input updated values into appropriate planning software
- Generate reports, such as position statements, for advisor’s meetings with clients
- Identify process improvements and summarize for the advisors
- Maintain mutual fund, variable annuity, and stock recommended lists
- Maintain up-to-date information on model portfolio performance (e.g., through Morningstar®)
- Regularly review Commonwealth news items, technology updates, and e-mail communications; report pertinent information back to advisors
- Provide total office coverage in the absence of other staff members (answer phones, client walk-in, etc.)
- Conduct research on Morningstar® or COMMunity Link® as directed by the advisors
- Assist with client events as directed by the advisors
- Be available for travel to Gillette SRP office location for appointments with clients
- Be available to attend Billings and/or Gillette client events held semi-annually
- Liaison with all service providers including cable, internet, phone, security, etc.
- Being a team player to assist with any administrative duties as delegated to benefit the entire team
- Provide administrative support, including:
- Maintain updated client contact records using CRM system, Right Capital, Riskalyze, and all other planning software.
- Trade confirmations.
- Follow up on outstanding transactions with Commonwealth (e.g., transfers).
- Maintain up-to-date organized client files, including copies of all signed applications and forms, according to Commonwealth’s Compliance requirements.
- Prepare and send outgoing mail.
- Maintain appropriate turnaround time on incoming items (e.g., 24 hours for checks).
- Email clients with status updates on timely transactions.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com with the subject line re: job opening
To download the full job description click here.